Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Change Is GONE COME...

Hello Friends!!! Everything changes in this world but GOD.  God remains the same. Everything changes but GOD! Change....that is a word that some of us are afraid of and some take it head on.  Me...well, I seem to do both.  I am afraid but yet I take it head on.  I seem to be making changes earlier than expected.  You know you seem to always have plans but God has THE PLAN. So, I have learned to say YES LORD in spite of whether I understand it or if I like it or not.  God knows whats best.  He sees the begining and the end while I just see the right now.  Lord, you are so good to me.  I know you know what's best for me.  Thank you for everything inspite of what the outcome. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  Just decided to drop just a few lines for now but I will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive