Friday, May 4, 2012

OMG!! What Just Happened??

I am still full from last month.  I really dont know where to start. Okay, lets start with I didnt add the fact that I spoke at a Mother and Daughter Day Conference in Austin.  That was a tremendous blessing.  The women and their daughter were all ears.  I had to speak on the Seed of Faith.  That is something that I could talk about for days.  The month of April was such a growth month for me.  My spiritual life has hit a new plato.  I was involved in classes again at my church that is helping me with my spiritual disciplines and when I tell you they have came in handy.  I had a friend to get sick and the power of prayer is WOW!! She has made a full recovery but that experience has changed my life forever.  Sometimes you think you are doing okay until God says, "Now its time to grow a little more."  Well, as long as I got the Lord on my side, I can do it.  Continue your prayers for me as I grow steady in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive