Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Step At A Time

Hello and Good Morning My Fellow Bloggers,

I am on the grind today.  Getting extra money for the master plan that will take place in about two months.  I told you that I was starting a business, well low and behold, I have two businesses in my belly.  I have a nonprofit and a for profit company.  I am so excited.  The nonprofit of course is my baby CureQuest. The for profit business is called MonaLisa Image Consulting Group.  That is Unique Image on steroids.  I am too excited.  But my focus right now is to make some quick money to pay the bills up for a month and then close some deals that will bring me the big contracts.  Man, when God is for you, he is more than the world against you.  I just need to stay on track.  Stay focused and don't let anything or anyone distract me.  So everyone start praying now if you haven't already.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive