Saturday, June 8, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!

Hello Friends and Family,

I am starting something that will change the fight in the blood cancer war.  First, it all starts with awareness.  You know I am a survivor of Leukemia and I noticed that not a lot of people even know about the disease.  I talked to people all the time and they dont know about it or even if they are at risk of it.  So I made up in my mind that I would educate the world even more about the disease and the affects of what it could cause but better yet how you can overcome it.  You overcome by first knowing the symptoms.  So I want to start a video and social media campaign to help people all over the world that might not know or think that it couldnt happen to them.  Believe or Not Leukemia looks just like you.  Help me in these efforts by supporting the video and social media campaign by giving to the fund.  Here is the link and I look forward to spreading the news to help fight and beat this disease.


https://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/faces-of-leukemia/62291

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive