Thursday, April 17, 2014



Hello Bloggers!!!

Its about that time!! Yep you guessed it.  I'm getting a little antsy now that I am back in the swing of things.  I don't want to start any trouble but I am itching to get back out there on my own.  Not solely on my own but just to do some more speaking and teaching engagements.  April brings Spring showers and a lot of old stuff needs to be washed away.  Spring forward and do new things because Spring is HERE!!  See you on the flip side.  Stay tuned in to my Facebook page and my fan page titled UNIQUE IMAGE and the nonprofit CUREQUEST and the FACES of Leukemia campaign.  Oh yea, I haven't forgotten about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive