Friday, December 11, 2015

Cant Believe Where The Time Has Gone

I just cant believe how long its been since I've been on my blog.  Blogging my thoughts and ideas.  Me wanting to reach out and share with you.  I have been out of touch with you and myself actually.  The year 2015 has been a renewing of my mind.  A search for MonaLisa.  I think I honestly lost her in 2013 and 2014.  I think..no I know I lost her in 2014.  I was trippin.  I havent been so free in 2015.  I have gotten a new job and I have gotten support in finishing my book.  I also got help and support in just doing the NEW ME!!  I have been friends with a guy that has inspired me beyond my imagination.  I could never be have thought it to be this way.  Thank you God for looking out for me.  Even when I was trippin.

Ok, so look.. This is it!!  2016 Here I Come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the last comment. Thank you God for looking out for me. Even when I was tripping. Amen! That says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive