Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Is Almost HERE!!!

I am so excited about this Christmas Season.  I know that my gift has already been delivered early....IM HERE! God has given me the gift of life.  I am so grateful and thankful for that! He has blessed me with a healthy and funny family all in one bundle. God your GRACE and your MERCY is enough for me.  I praise you and I thank you for THIS DAY! I pray that I continue to spread your word, your love, and your joy to everyone that I come in contact with. Lord, I know when I pray the words of USE ME, you will do just that, in a way that I wouldn't even imagine.  Lord, I pray that F.A.C.E.S becomes all what you want it to be in 2011. Your word says that you will give me everything I need to do everything YOU want me to do....that means strength, gifts, and talents will support my vision and mission for you.  I know that GOD is my vindicator as long as I don't try to do it myself.  Praise Your name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive