Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Famous Countdown Begins!!!

Well, I am now in the month of December.  Praise God I made it another year!! I am thinking about going to visit my dad.  I really feel that I should see him before the year is out.  Don't know why..just a feeling.  I am keeping a close eye on the finances so I can make the trip happen.  I miss my boys but I know I will see them in 2011 (if God willing).  I look forward to each day as a gift from GOD.  I hope to be a blessing to everyone I come in contact with and I hope to change at least one person's life each day.  I want to impact this world day by day inspiring people and encouraging people to seek Christ.  I am wanting a few things to make life a little simpler but my wait is in God and I know his timing is better than mine.  So Lord you lead...I will follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive