Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He loves me....He loves me not.....HE LOVES ME!!!

I know...I know...Valentines Day is coming up and a lot of people celebrate the one they love on this day with roses or flowers or some sort of gesture. Well, believe it or not, GOD shows us he loves us everyday. He shows us by putting up with our stupidity and with our faults on a day to day basis.  TRUE love looks beyond your faults.  TRUE love is patient and kind.  But I am sure you know all these things,  right? The Bible tells us all the great things that LOVE IS. I am almost positive that you can fill in the blanks about what it's not.  I just praise GOD that he is my VALENTINE and I am HIS....ALL THE TIME. 24/7....365 days a year.  When is the last time you told GOD you love HIM?  Well, just in case its been a minute...LETS TELL HIM right NOW....GOD, I LOVE YOU!! Your word says that if you love me, you will obey me.  So, Lord give me the strength, the courage, and the will to obey you everyday.  Hey GOD.....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive