Friday, February 18, 2011

Its Harvest Time!!

Its Harvest TIME!! Spring time is right around the corner and the harvest is ripe for the picking.  Tell somebody how much you love JESUS and ask them do they know him.  Offer yourselves up for the cause. I was asked where I see myself in 5 years and I had to honestly pause for a minute. I couldn't see anything past last year more less five but a person has to have goals, right? Well, here it is...I see myself following Christ in a major way and seeking out lost souls and help bring them to Christ.  My ministry, I see, strengthening on a day to day basis.  I see my calling on my life being administered in a mighty way whether that's by word of mouth or witnessing all over the world.  The internet is a powerful thing.  So, I plan on telling my story and putting it on video like a documentary to be coupled up with my ministry to let people know how GOD is good and he is real.  He can do major things in your life.  He can use set backs and backwards thinking to benefit you in a major way. Your 4 days doesn't have to turn into 40 years if you submit...repent...and pray.  Ask God to heal your land...and he will.  Praise God for his mercy and his grace.....Get READY PEOPLE ITS HARVEST TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive