Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARCH MADNESS!!!

Its March 1st and I am feeling springy already.  I am looking forward to beautiful flowers, sundresses, and picnics.  Thank you Lord for allowing me to see this day! I thank him so much for another chance at life....another chance to get it RIGHT!  I havent really worked on F.A.C.E.S the support group I started last year for women of color who are surviving cancer.  I am thinking about another name because when I moved to Dallas someone had the name FACES for their business.  I know what you are thinking and I did check the proper channels to make sure I was the only one with this name.  The thing is his name isnt really FACES its FACE and the state doesnt allow a name that "SOUNDS" like another name.  Texas is weird but I am going forward knowing that GOD is in control and if he wants me to change the name, he will give me another one.  I am not stressing over a name.  I just have to move forward.  Praise GOD for Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive