Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow!! Cant Believe Its Been That Long!!!

I have been off this blog for too long.  Wow! Now I have to catch you up with what has been going on. Well, since I spoke to you last, I told you that I fixed up the place to make me feel more like home.  It feels great! Then, I told you about my son making some life changing decisions. He has decided to go to college here in Texas instead of out of state.  That makes me feel good because I can visit more often than not.  Lastly, I told you that I was asked to speak at the Harvest. I got the date...the last Sunday in April.  Yeah! I get to speak EASTER MONTH.  The month Jesus rose from the DEAD!! Wow! That fits perfectly.  God saw fit to give me a second chance on life, so I feel that HE has risen me from the dead as well! All the old heart's wants and desires died when I saw God in a TRUE LIGHT. I can honestly say that I have never felt so close to God than I do right now in my life. I can now see my journey with Christ.  I just want him to be pleased with me when its all said and done.  I want him to look at me and say, "Well done my Good and Faithful Servant, well done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive