Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IT'S SO FUNNY...

..when God takes you through things that you ask for.  I know that doesn't make sense to you right now, but let me explain.  I pray for things like help me to do this or that and then before I know it, I am smack dab in the middle of exactly for what I prayed for.  Last month my focus was OBEDIENCE and I'm telling you....if everything came at me last month that could have caused me to go the other way.  You see, I prayed to be more obedient and God allowed me to be in circumstances that would make me be humble and obey his will and his word.  WOW!! So, this month I choose to focus on JOY and here we go.  It is only the 6th of the month and so far I have experienced things that could definitely steal ALL MY JOY if I allowed it.  But this is what I know. By the end of the month, I always end up stronger in that discipline that I choose to focus on.  Yep, you guessed it...so by tomorrow I will be looking for JOY in everything...even when it causes me pain.  I CHOOSE JOY this MONTH.  Praise God on HIGH!!  See I'M SMILING ALREADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive