Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nothing But The Blood...

Hello my good people.  Well folks tomorrow is the day of my first sermon.  I am so excited to share God's word to his people.  I am knowing now what my place is..where I stand...who I "REALLY"am in Christ.  A lot of times we think we know who we are until God shows us the real us in the mirror.  We are filthy rags without the blood of Jesus.  I am perfect in HIM.  I am beautiful and wonderfully made in him.  You might not like the way I talk.  You might not like the way I walk.  You might not like the way I look but in Christ I am made in God's image.  How awesome is THAT? I just want to give him all of me.  I want him to use me up.  I want him to use me just where I am and take me higher.  I love the fact that he takes us higher.  I am no body without him but I am everything with him.  Praise His Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive