Monday, August 29, 2011

Long Time No See....or Hear!

Hello my fellow bloggers.  First, let me apologize for it being a month since I have been talking to you.  Absence makes the heart grow founder...right? Well, lets not delay on catching you up with my life.  I have been attending Friendship West Baptist Church here in Dallas and I love it.  I have been taking these classes for spiritual growth.  The classes you take are from an institute called HTBI (Howard Thurman Bible Institute). You can even get a certificate in Theology or Family studies that counts toward a seminary school.  That means I could become ordained if I wanted to continue.  I am just so excited about the classes because I can see the growth in me.  The things that would have set off bells and whistles, I now sort it out...I have even been able to talk it out.  Now, I'm still a work in progress but I am striving for the mark of a higher calling in Christ Jesus.  Okay and what else....oh yes, I still go to The Harvest and it is growing with leaps and bounds.  We are really benefiting from the classes because it is teaching us to stretch what we know and spread the news with the knowledge that God is giving us. I went to the doctor and he found a bunch of fibroid so many that it has made my uterus enlarged.  He stated that this is when they recommend surgery..you know what that means hysterectomy!!! I was wanting one anyway because of the heavy menstrual cycles so we are planning to have one in November.  I actually have to meet with my oncologist first in October to get the okay. So here we go.....God is able and he is Good anyhow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive