Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ride Or Die...Friends For Life

I had some close friends..some dear friends come up and visit and Oh was I blessed.  These are true friends.  Friends you can count on regardless the storm. I can talk to true friends and let them know when you have a problem and when you are weak and can't go on.  I just truly love these people. They are a couple that has been through the ups and downs of marriage and they are not afraid to share so you can be helped.  This couple has shown me that no matter what they love GOD number ONE and that means they can make it.  True..everything is a choice and they chose to stick it out.  What an example for me.  I love the realness of them.  I can just go on and on but I just wanted this post to be dedicated to them.  My Friends to the end.  Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive