Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am Still Trippin

I am still trippin.  I have the opportunity to spread the word of God thru this blog, facebook, and speaking at the Harvest.  What a blessing! I have been blessed with a healed body and a great family. Now I have a great working opportunity to increase the blessing thru CureQuest.  The new name for F.A.C.E.S. I just got the logo done by a close friend of mine and it is AWESOME!  CureQuest will have the same focus but different objectives to get there.  FACES was a support group to help women of color surviving blood cancer well, CureQuest will be a foundation to raise money for the cure of blood cancers such as Leukemia.  I am not only wanting and needing to help women of color, I am wanting and needing to help men, boys, girls, and young adults suffering from these diseases.  I have set out in my mind to be the next foundation to raise billions of dollars to support the cure of cancer.  Pray for the success of CureQuest and my strength in the Lord to accomplish such a task.  Thanks and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive