Saturday, July 2, 2011

Looking Back....

I was looking through an old journal of mine and found some "Love Letters".  Yep, I was writing love letters to Jesus.  I would sit up in my bed before I went to sleep and write God some love letters.  I read them and was taken back by a few.  I sometimes would write about how happy I was with whatever was going on with me and then some of them was very disturbing.  Disturbing in the fact of me just crying out to the Lord asking him to please forgive the sins that I had committed and that I am really trying to do the right thing but keep falling short.  It just all reminds me of Paul.  His scriptures he wrote about trying to do good but evil is always present.  How he now has no more condemnation. He is free to live in Christ.  Christ has forgiven his sins and will forgive his sins daily.  I think that is so important to know.  I was trying to do it right all by myself and failed.  I cant do anything without Christ.  And even when I fall short, he is there to pick me up and dust me off.  Does that mean that I wont be punished..no, that means that you have a just and loving God so, even during the punishment phase...HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU!!  That is why I think God is so loving and caring it is incredible. Dont ever think you have to do it on your own.  He is there for us even in our worse state.  Dont be like me trying to do it all by yourself.  It leaves you sad and depressed.  Lift your head up and pray to the Man who is the one who can save you....GOD! Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive