Friday, January 27, 2012

Let's Get It Started!!!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!  I have GREAT NEWS!! I am still in Remission from the disease called APL. What is that you ask?  It is a form of Leukemia.  I am clear and free of this disease and have no one to THANK BUT GOD!! He has truly blessed me. I am so grateful.  I want to shout it from the roof tops!! Lord, I SAY YES!! I will start focusing on things that he has purposed for me in my life.  The book will get started in February and the documentary will start in February as well. The website for CureQuest in getting constructed as we speak.  Everything is moving according to God's plan and His plan is always ON TIME! Check me out on facebook under CureQuest and F.A.C.E.S.  These are two pages I started to inform you about blood cancers.  Unique Image is a fan page I started last year for encouragement to anyone feeling like they need a word from the Lord.  Unique Image started out being about image (outside) and turned into your true image (inside) of who and what God made you to be.  I have made up in my mind that I will follow him to my dying day.  I will not go back to the way I use to be.  Praise His Holy Name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive