Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another Day...Another Blessing

Hello fellow bloggers!! I have some great news for February.  I am going to take this blessing and testimony on the road.  A woman called me after reading my facebook page everyday and felt that I would be a great inspiration for one of the conferences she will be hosting in Austin on Feb 25th.  Can you believe it? My first speaking engagement.  God is up to something.  I have prayed that I be an inspiration in the lives of the people who read my page and my blog and OMG!!  When he blesses...he blesses! I also have a guest spot on a radio show here in Dallas on Feb 7th.  She heard about the support group called F.A.C.E.S that I started in 2010.  I changed the name to CureQuest in 2011 for legal purposes. So I get to mention both aspects of me this month, The Blog A Face Of Hope and the support group CureQuest.  It is going to be a very exciting time for me and I am going to share every moment with you.  Stay tuned....God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive