Monday, February 27, 2012

OMG!!!

Okay friends, let me first off apologize for not having a post in a long time.  I have been really busy but that is no excuse for not talking to the people who support me everyday by reading my blog.  So I deeply apologize for that.  Let me get started by updating you on what has been happening to me just this month.  February 7th as you know, was the day I attended the radio show hear in Dallas.  The radio station is called Fishbowl and the station is 360Talk.  I was there with three other women and we all talked about Living in the 21st Century being a Christian Woman.  It was such a blessing. We even received a caller on the line and we ended up praying for her and it just went higher from there. When the show was over all the women who attended exchanged numbers and I hope we can connect at a later date.  After that was the speaking engagement at the St. David's Episcopal Church on February 25th. Wow..what a blessing that was.  The ladies at the Women and Daughters Conference was in the house.  They showed up in great spirits and they received me in love.  I was so excited and blessed by the word that God sent forth.  Planting Seeds...oh boy what a great subject.  I spoke on my life experiences and spoke on the scripture Matthew 13:1-13.  I am so excited and ready for where God is taking me.  Lord, I want to please you in everything I do.  Bless your holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive