Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Celebrate Good Times...Come On Let's Celebrate!!!

I am so happy you just don't even know.  My first video for my documentary called Face of Faith is complete.  It is being edited as we speak.  OMG!! I cant wait to post it on my site as well as the blog.  It is all coming together for me right now.  Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I just bought my first car.  I know you are wondering, 'she is 40 years old and this is her first car?' Yes, I have always had a car either given to me or when I was married, we got a car for the family together.  But this one is ALL MINE! I bought it, its RED!  I love it.  My first red, small, and sporty car. It a Honda Civic Coupe!  Next for me is a new computer and some odds and ends to make my beautiful place even more cozy.  But for now my beloved followers ...I bid you a due. (in other words) LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive