Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Standing Firm and Flat Footed...

I am now in this new time and space in my life where the TRUTH means everything.  Not to say it didnt before but I could except it if you are not trying to hurt my feelings.  Well, now Im like....just tell me the truth whether it cuts like a knife or a dull pare of scissors.  I'd rather hear the truth.  The truth hurts but you can move on faster and heal better.  The better half of my life is approaching and I am going to make the best of it.  I look and feel fabulous.  Not being conceited but confident.  There is a difference you know.  I am moving in God's purpose and plan for my life.  I want to share this joy that I have.  The world didnt give it to me and the world cant take it away. People are now trying to find fulfillment in there jobs, their spouse or significant other, their money and even their children. When the only person that can give you fulfillment is GOD.  This is an easy but hard concept to wrap your brain around.  It sounds to simple but its true.  God is and always will be the great I AM.  He is your food when you are hungry, your joy in times of sorrow, your money when you are broke.  This might be a series that I will start on my blog.  What and who is GOD TO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive