Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting Back What I Thought I Lost...

I have been in a state of silence for awhile now.  I have been really concerned about that.  I was thinking to myself, "Have I gave up my dream?" "Have I allowed my dream to be deferred?  Then silently or should I say softly a voice tells me, "NO".  I have not given up. I just needed to regroup.  I needed to get to know me a little better in order to serve someone else.  How can you listen and understand someone else if you are not listening and understanding yourself.  Man, I'm so glad I took the time to answer this question for myself.  Sometimes we just have to take a moment to re-evaluate what we are doing and even who we are.  I love the fact that I can go to the Word of God to confirm and validate myself.  When I am insecure or in doubt..go to the book.  The Word of God is so reassuring and positive.  God will tell you exactly who you are. My job is to just BELIEVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive