Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just Catching Up!!

Hello my people!!! Long time no hear from.  On my part for sure.  I havent said anything in almost two months.  My how time flies.  Well, I have quite a bit to catch you up on.  So lets start out by saying, in July around my last post, my middle son came to see me with his girlfriend.  We had a great time.  We went out to eat.  We went to the movies.  We went to the mall.  Man, needless to say, when the weekend was over me and my little one was exhausted.  So after July came August. So nothing really major happend in August but I was so glad that my church was able to have a summer camp for kids that started in June and ended in August.  Awesome isnt even the word for it.  Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive