Monday, June 18, 2012

And The Count Down Begins....

Hello my bloggin friends!! So, the count down begins now.  I am so excited and looking forward to this Sunday.  This Sunday is the Harvest and I am the one to bring God's holy word!! Yahoo!! This message was sent from God and its time that we start standing up for what the word of God says. We are set up to stand out and be counted.  Praise God for his word.  The word will be coming forth out of I Corinthians.  The passage is about Paul telling the Corinthians to follow him as he follows Christ.  We must all follow Christ.  So lets not be weary in doing good.  Stay on track.  Keep pressing to mark of a higher calling.  So as I press, I need you guys to continue to pray.  Be blessed in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive