Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Can I Follow You???

Hello Friends!! I have been really busy these last couple of months but that doesnt mean I cant drop a few lines to let you know how Im doing. Its really been heavy on my heart about being who God wants me to be.  The last time I wrote on the blog, I was feeling a little isolated.  No friends to talk to about what I was going through.  No family to understand that its not just about them sometimes.  I could be going through something too and sometimes it gets heavy ...even for me.  A lot of times people see you and they think she is strong she will be alright and in reality you need prayer too.  So I am asking you as I continue to walk in the manner in which God has called that I continue to represent HIM well.  I take pride (the good kind) in who I speak for and who I consider my inner circle.  I love them enough to let them know whatever and I hope they love me enough to do the same.  So you guys be safe out there and remember nobody can Love you like God.....Nobody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive