Friday, June 15, 2012

Easy Does It....

Hello bloggers!! I am coming to you today to announce yet another speaking engagement coming up for me.  I will be preaching at The Harvest for the second time.  This time I feel like I am more spiritually and mentally prepared then the first.  I guess that all goes with time.  Time heals all things including the shakes. :-) I pray that I will be a blessing to all that hear God's word.  I will be coming out of I Corinth. when Paul was telling the people of Israel to follow him as he follows Christ. In this walk we have to be better stewards as well as representatives of God. So I pray that God continues to show me the errors of my ways so I can continue to correct them according to his word. I promise I will come back to tell you all what happened but between that time and this time Pray for Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive