Thursday, October 18, 2012

ACCEPTANCE.....

Hello Family

Thank you so much for your well wishes on my birthday.  I had such a great time.  It was a beautiful day and I was so peaceful.  I didnt party all night like I would have it I was leaving in "back in the day" mode.  I was just peaceful and grateful for God's grace and mercy.  This post is about a discipline that I pulled for the month of October.  You see every month I try and focus and meditate on a discipline.  I pull from a container with 12 disciplines.  Whatever I pull for the month that is what I focus on.  I read and pray on it.  So the month of October was ACCEPTANCE.  In the begining of the month you never know how its going to unfold.  You just look for it.  In the conversations you have with people.  The attitudes of people around you.  The job, the kids, even me, I have to check me for the signs of the discipline.  This word hit me like a ton of bricks the first couple of days in the month.  I had to learn how to accept people, their attitudes, their way of thinking, etc.  I am still unfolding this one and we are in the middle of the month.  I also have to accept my purpose, my mission, my vision, etc.  So I will keep you posted on anything that really blows me away.  So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive