Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND I CAN BE GLAD IF I WANT TO!!!

HELLO FAMILY!!!  It's my 41st Birthday Today and I am so blessed and grateful to still be here inspite of what life has thrown at me.  If God let it pass to get to me then he gave me the strength to endure and conquer it.  The people who have followed me all this way, understand the trials and tribulations that I have been through.  Inspite of what comes up in the end I WIN!!!  I wouldnt take back anything that has happened to me.  It caused me to grow in the woman I am today.  So I thank you all for the journey thus far and I pray that you continue to Keep God First!! Selah/Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive