Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PRESIDENT OBAMA!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!





Wow!! We made it!! I have to admit though, that was a close one, at least for a little while.  The beginning of the race looked a little scary.  I was sitting at my wonderful church Friendship West.  We were having a revival the same night called Bishop 5 + 1.  This revival was just the ice cream on the cake, if you ask me.  Well, getting back to it. During the Bishop's sermon, I was really not trying to hear the updates...it was hard.  But low and behold the race seemed a little tight at first but we pulled it through.  So I know its not a good idea to talk about politics and religion, so to end this conversation I will say,  "And That IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive