Friday, December 21, 2012

What's Been Going On???

Hello My Fellow Bloggers!!!

I know its been awhile but let me catch you up.  The last time we talked, I was talking about The President of the USA who is of course President Barack Obama!!! I am extremly happy about that.  Now, that is a story within itself.  Thanksgiving rolled around and I spent some time with my brother and his family which was a blessing.  I didnt have any kiddos with me so hangin out by myself has been the norm lately.  Its all good though because a few years ago, I wouldnt havent been able to do it.  I absolutely needed people around me because I didnt know who I was and the little I did know, I didnt like. So the more people around the less I could focus on me.  What a long way God has brought me.  I actually enjoy chillin by myself and going to resturants alone. I love taking myself out on REALLY nice dates.  Places that I can dress up and spend a little money. Smile.  So in December, I have been working on The MakeOver Movement.  This is a movement for Women to make themselves over from the inside out.  I see why God had me alone so I could minister to women for real.  It was December 8th when the Movement gave birth.  There where women from all different backgrounds that were seeking and hungry for change and the movement gave it to them.  We had a panel of 4 women with dynamic testimonies that broke barriers that were generational.  It was a true movement from God.  So I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive