Monday, December 31, 2012

ITS ALMOST 2013!!!

I want to be the first one to tell you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! The New Year starts tomorrow.  Can you believe it?? I am disappointed in just a few things.  I want to start out by kicking myself in the behind about not being able to keep up with the blog they way I should.  I will do better in the next year. I am supper excited about what God has in store for me and the ministry.  God have your way with me.  I know people say, "watch what you pray for" but whatever happens, he is the only one that can help you and save you.  So with that being said, "Lord Use Me" I will be getting back with you guys soon.

January 12th 2013  The MakeOver Movement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive