Wednesday, December 26, 2012



Hello Friends!! I just wanted to speak a little more on the MakeOver Movement and how it went.  But before I get to that let me tell you how my Christmas went. Well, I was so excited about Christmas.  I was going to go home to see my mom and family members in Cameron Texas then I was going to stop by Georgetown TX to see my brother and his family and then lastly go to Austin to see my Sister and my niece.  Well, low and behold none of that happened.  My brother's son ended up sick so him and his family didnt have visitors over to protect them from getting sick.  My sister ended up letting her daughter spend Christmas with her father.  I ended up stuck in Dallas Tx because of the snow.  So my mom and family back in Cameron didnt get to see my on Christmas either.  Man, my Christmas surprised the heck out of me but its all good.  I love my family and they know it so prayfully we will have the opportunity to see each other after the New Year.  And speaking of the New Year...yep you guessed it...The MakeOver Movement!!! The movement is January 12th at 9:00am and I am excited and will be praying for the women to come and get delivered.  So I want you guys to continue to keep us in prayer at The Harvest and continue to read and follow.  Love Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive