Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hey My Fellow Bloggers

Long time...No Hear From!!

I haven't talked to you since July and I bet you are wondering, "What in the world is going on with MonaLisa?"  Well, here we go...

In July, I was unemployed and barely making ends meet.  I quit my job in March and lived off my savings for about 2 months.  In those two months, I wanted to start my business and my nonprofit AT THE SAME TIME!!  I know...I know...ambitious huh??  How about CRAZY?  LOL

I went and got certified for the business I started and its name is Style Architect Image Consulting Firm.  It was looking pretty good.  I was pumped and motivated in getting started.  I thought everything was flowing.  Then in August and September a few deals crashed and burned.  Now that is when your girl starting freaking out!! By this time I am living off friends and family and my bills are steady piling up.  Then I turned to the ONLY one that could help such a prideful and egotistic girl like me....GOD!

I prayed like someone had died or something.  Well, to really look at it.  I had to really DIE and depend on God for my source of income and not me.  I know you are wondering what I'm talking about well let me break it down.  I decided to do what he wants me to do, instead of what I wanted to do.  I wanted to own my own business....God said not yet.  I wanted to start up a nonprofit business, God said not yet.  So I had to surrender to what he wanted for me and that was working a 9 to 5 again!!

So, the moment I really surrendered and gave God full authority on what he wanted to do with me, He blessed me with a 9 to 5 and it pays more than my last endeavor.  But the enemy tried to allow my ego to kick in again and I didnt want to really say how bad I was doing to my new boss but when I did she understood and started me immediately.  So you cant tell me GOD AINT GOOD!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow woman of wonder I never knew, is all can say. It seems like that we have to go through something extreme to be torn away from our own understanding to lean on our Father in Heaven. Mona Cash! Pray for me,do you hear me. You are there time to bring others,and I'll go

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive