Thursday, January 16, 2014

GOD's Plan For My Life

I want to thank you all for continuing to read my blog.  Even though I haven't been as steady and constant as I wanted to be with it.  I wanted to be able to write something and inspire you every day or at least every other day. But that is neither hear nor there now.  This is a NEW YEAR and I am pushing a few dreams and visions out in 2014 that I have been sitting on for quite some time.

First, I want to finally complete my documentary of My Journey To Recovery.  I stared a few videos and stopped but I really need to get a good video person or producer to complete this vision with me.

Secondly, I want to complete my book about my life.  My struggles, my victories, my accomplishments, my failures. To inspire and encourage people to go on. To push and strive to whatever you are purposed to do in life.

Thirdly, Continue to write inspiring messages on my blog of course.

Fourth, Complete the task of getting CureQuest, Inc. certified to be a 501C3.  I still want to help people that were diagnosed with blood cancer particularly Leukemia in any way I can.

Fifth and Final - Continue to tour and make inspiring videos of people that have conquered Leukemia and how it has changed their life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive