Monday, October 4, 2010

Class Reunion Time!!!

I cant believe it has been 20 years since I've been in High School.  Man, I had fun with my friends.  People looked different and some people looked the same.  It was just great seeing everyone. I was determined to see a close friend of mine named Brandi Shelton. She was one of my best friends in high school. We were both cheerleaders and we were partners in crime....literally. But needless to say, I saw her the second day of the reunion and it was a blessing from GOD.  You see Brandi has breast cancer and it has now spread to her brain. Brandi has always been a fighter so, I was determined to give her a little encouragement before I came back home.  I told her that she will be fine.  I know what you are thinking.... but hear me out.....She Will Be Fine.  Regardless on the circumstances....GOD is still good and He is still sovereign.  His Mercy endures forever. He has the master plan for all our lives so the best thing we can do is love our neighbor and give back. That is what Christ did for the 32 years he was on earth.  We cant ever ask for anything else.  God has given us all we NEED.  Thank you GOD! Bless Brandi and her family and take care of them like only you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive