Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cant Argue With GOD..

I cant really be upset or mad when God shows me what I ask for.  He is only answering my prayers.  Isn't that what I want him to do? Or is it good when he only answers the good ones?  God answers all prayers.  Even when you ask for strength...watch it because you don't know how he is going to help you with strength.  Even if you ask for patience....oh boy that's a big one.  Watch or should I say listen for what you pray for.  Sometimes we think that it is going to come in OUR WAY of thinking but know this....GOD has His own way of thinking.  He knows every hair on your head.  He knows the plans that he has for you.  You can always put in your request but just know that He is going to first perform his word and then do what is best for you.....regardless on how that may make you feel.  Overall I must say this....GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME.....you know the rest. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive