Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things...

I am really and truly blessed by God.  He has given me Favor beyond my own understanding.  Sometimes I wonder why people want to help me and they barely know me.....that aint nothing but the favor of God.  I have been in Dallas only two months and I have not needed anything. Now dont get me wrong, I want a lot of things...but needs I have.  God seems to send people my way with the biggest hearts and the biggest smiles.  There are honestly people out here that are truly good people. I am just so pleased with the outcome of things right now....I just cant complain. Do me a favor and let me know what to say or do when you have everything you need at your disposal at all times...Just Ask God and he will deliver.  Trust God and he will come through for you.  He may not come exactly when you want him but HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive