Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dont Get Distracted!!!

Okay bloggers, let me be honest and real with you...like I always do. Being in Dallas is wonderful and great but it can be something else too...DISTRACTING! You really can get caught up if you dont watch it. I have a great time with friends and family but I have to remember why I am here.  I am here to lead people to Christ. I am here to spread the news of the Gospel.  I am here to Worship and Praise GOD! Okay, Im back now. I have to visit with the girls and see family in moderation.  I must do everything in moderation.  Just as long as I keep Christ first in my life, I will be alright.  No diss to my girls, friends, or family; just a conversation with myself about remembering my mission and purpose here on earth.  Praise God for his faithfulness, kindness, grace, and mercy.  What would I do without it?  So, now that I have all this back in perspective.....LET'S GET BACK TO WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive