Saturday, October 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

PRAISE GOD!!! I got to see another day and on top of that...I got to see my birthday.  What a year so far. I have been on the top of the mountain and I have been in the valley but overall all....I AM BLESSED!! God has granted me with favor that is beyond my understanding.  He has blessed my with a purpose that beyond my imagination.  He is truly amazing.  I am so grateful and humble all at the same time.  I am 39 years old and I feel great! After all what I have been through...God continues to give me energy, strength and wisdom to complete my everyday tasks.  I love him so much.  GOD thank you for placing people in my life that has helped me and hurt me because at the time I didn't understand it but now I know that really and truly all things.....and I do mean ALL THINGS works out for those who love YOU and I KNOW I LOVE YOU.  BE Blessed readers or bloggers and continue to stay encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive