Friday, October 7, 2016

Just ME!!!

A successful person loves their work and express themselves fully. Success is the ability to see a project in its completion. By praying together they stay together. The contemplation of divine ideals, the study of the Bible, the mutual agreement on a common purpose and plan, and the enjoyment of personal freedom bring about that harmonious marriage.  It brings that wedding bliss, that sense of oneness where the two become one.  Marriage to be real must first be on a spiritual basis. It mus be of the heart, and the heart is the chalice of love. Honesty, sincerity, kindness, and integrity are also forms of love.  I know there is an irresistible law of attraction and that I attract to me a man according to my belief.  I attract that which I feel to be true about myself. I know I can contribute to his peace and happiness.  I have to know that I am a partner. My husband is going to love my ideals, and I am going to love his. he does not want to make me over nor do I want to make him over. There will be mutual freedom and respect between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive