Friday, October 7, 2016

Nothing But The Blood

Well family, the big day is tomorrow.  I preach my first sermon.  My first speaking engagement proclaiming the word of GOD.  What a privelge. What a marvelous things to know that God has called you to preach his truth.  The body is nervous but the spirit is rejoicing.  I have spoken poetry, performed in one act plays, and even did dance performances, but never this.  Never stood in front of a group of people naked and wide open for them to see all my flaws. I will stand before them with only the truth of GOD and my testimony.  How he has brought me thus far.  How everything that has happened to me had to happen to bring me to this point in my life.  THIS VERY MOMENT was timed and caluculated by God to bring him the Glory.  What a wonderful and marvelous GOD. Please continue to pray for me. Pray that I continue to steadfast and be unmoveable in the word of GOD. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive