Friday, October 7, 2016

The Last Stretch of 2015!!!!!

Ok...so today is Christmas Eve.  I have one out of the three sons to celebrate with on Christmas.  Thats what happens I guess when you have a son over seas and another that lives with his other half of the family.  The son that I have with me is 11 years old so he doesn't have a choice.  Lol

No seriously, I do miss the times when I have all my children together under one roof.  We were a FAMILY.  A real family unit with a wife, husband, kids, house, etc.  I was living the American Dream and didn't really know it.  You really don't notice anything really until you don't have it anymore.  You don't miss the water until the well runs dry kind of thing I guess.

I am happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive