Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Had to Stop.....Think.....and Remember.....

Oh boy, I had to check myself yesterday.  I am so glad that this is a new day.  I feel like I have to share with you what happened.  This might be a little gross to the guys that are reading but just bear with me. This month has been a little different for me for some reason.  I have been a little more tired than usual, but I really didnt think anything of it.  I would just sleep a little longer for a nap. What WAS alarming me was the fact that I am bleeding.  Now remember how I use to be with the sight of blood, well now we are on the same page.  So I look at the calendar and it is just time for my cycle, so I am thinking okay MonaLisa don't trip your body is getting back to its normal state....having a menstrual period.  I am thinking that the enemy is trying to scare me because he knows my fears and he is here to steal....kill...and destroy whether that be your body, your dreams, whatever.  So, I just had to stop and think of the goodness of God and what he has done for me and what he has brought me from.  MonaLisa stop trippin.  You know what God can do and what he has done in your life.  Praise God for the moment I snapped back to the Goodness of God.  BUT GOD....is what Paul said.  THANK GOD FOR the DELIVERANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive