Monday, August 9, 2010

Okay Breath in .....Breath OUT!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like this month is flying by.  Maybe its me.  I know that this is the last month I will be in Austin....well, living in Austin that is.  I am planning two big events here before I go.  I am planning a Benefit Party for the support group I started for cancer survivors for women of color.  This support group is to celebrate life after diagnosis. Cancer survivors need encouragement. Sometimes we are up and then sometimes we allow things to get us down...oh wait a minute that is everyone's struggle.  Praise God for like minds in this rat race called life.  We are all trying to do right by God and we all want to please HIM(at least we should). So hats off to F.A.C.E.S!!! What does that stand for you ask? It stands for Faith and Acceptance in Christ Experiencing Survivor-Ship. Oh yea, the other major event is a garage sale. LOL!! I have to get rid of my stuff. I am selling EVERYTHING!! I want to start fresh and new in Dallas.  Is Dallas ready??  I think not!! SMILE its contagious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive