Monday, August 2, 2010

I FEEL GOOD....(music)..LIKE I KNEW I WOULD!!

Done with the red drug for right now. One more three day session coming on August 16-18.  I am so excited to be doing the move and doing MONA LISA all at the same time. I am praying for this continuing charge of energy each day I wake up in the morning. I am in love and it feels so good. He not only loves me but he is the lover of my soul.  You cant get any better than that!!! He wants the BEST for me and He is willing and able to give my ANYTHING I want.  He makes me feel good all over.  I want to be with him all day long.  I know his schedule is busy but he seems to always be able to give me my quality time.  Just me and him. He makes me feel like I am the only woman on earth. He laid down his life for me. Man, let me stop because I am starting to miss him already.  So, let me cut this one short....I am going to spend some time with him right now.  Talk to you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. May God continue to be with you and bless you as you begin to heal. Love to hear you proclaim His name. Stay strong Mona. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support. Every time someone writes or tells me that they are inspired in some way, I know God is doing the work in me that I am suppose to do. God is so Good. Love you back and stay blessed in the LORD.

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive