Monday, July 26, 2010

How did Hughy Lewis and the News Sing It???

I got a NEW DRUG!! Today I started a new chemotherapy drug.  Dont even ask me to pronounce it or spell it.  Well, come to think about it, it really isnt new to me.  I tried this particular drug in the very beginning of my first stage on accident.  The doctors prescribed it too early.  So, I know for a fact how my body will respond to it....FANTASTICALLY!!  Yep, I said it and therefore I believe it so that makes it true.  This will be my reality for 3 days.  That is how long I will be on this drug. This chemo drug is red so I call it the RED KOOL-AID. It helps my mind except it better and that helps my mind digest it smoothly.  Trust me it works.  So Mona Lisa, keep on trucking along and doing what God told you to do and everything will be alrite.  God Said It and I Believe IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive