Friday, July 2, 2010

Home Stretch...

Alright...we are on the home stretch of this thing now!!  I am so happy!! I know that God is a good God not just because of what he has done for me but because of who HE is.  I have gone through 2 sessions of chemo.  This means 5 weeks every day except weekends receiving chemo.  All this without getting sick, nausea, headaches, and the list goes on.  My hair is growing back and everything.  I am starting to like it short though...LOL!  God knows the plan he has for us.  If the plan means going through the valley, he always gives you strength to endure.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  When you think...."This is the worst thing that could happen to me"...just stop and say to yourself...."He chose ME to go through it and on top of that, he is holding my hand and sometimes even carrying me.  Sweet as Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive