Thursday, July 22, 2010

On My Way To A New Begining!!!

Ready....Set.....GO!!! Okay, August is right around the corner and I am gearing up for my new life in Dallas Texas.  This takes me back to the first time I moved to Austin.  I knew a few people but hit the ground running on finding a job and learning my way around.  Well, here we go again.  I know a few people, ready to hit the ground running finding my way in Dallas and meeting new people. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.  I do have a few last things to take care of here in Austin though.  I have two more Doctor Appointments to attend to receive a different type of chemo and then after that he is talking about giving me a chemo oral pill to take for I dont know how long.  Matters not...my God is able and he said that all what I go through is to help someone else so I praise him for that.  Continue to keep the prayers coming people. God definitely hears them and he is having them FLOW my way.  My promise land awaits me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive